Update as of 4:15 PM on Friday, June 7: Event has been cancelled - BUT WE WILL TRY AGAIN IN THE FUTURE!
Please Join Us!
Penn Legacy Soccer and Amos Herr Park are teaming up to raise funds for two different projects.
Penn Legacy Soccer is currently working on its first of many club sponsored player trips to Madrid Spain. The trip gives our 13 and 14 year old players an opportunity to train and play in another part of the world. They will experience the soccer and real world culture of another country and bring back great memories and an awesome experience.
Amos Herr Park has just completed the new Dream Park playground. In addition to the Dream Park the township has also planned a walkway for the East side of the Park. Penn Legacy is sharing the proceeds "50/50" with the township to help fund the project to make the walkway even longer than originally planned.
Thus the 5K Fun Run.
- Date: Sunday, June 11, 2017
- Time: 1:00 - 5:00 PM
- Location: A Herr Park, Landisville, PA
- Entry Fee: $30
Help Raise Funds for Our Youth Soccer Players’ Upcoming Madrid, Spain Trip
and the Dream Park at A Herr Park in Landisville, PA
Register as an individual or a team.
Event has been cancelled.
We are looking for local business sponsors to help us with these causes. We are also accepting donations of money and supplies.
Please consider supporting us in our efforts.
Any amount of support is appreciated.
- $500 Event Sponsor: Ad on our event website with link to your website, yard sign at starting area, your name included in all advertising, business logo included on event shirt.
- $150 “K” Sponsors: Your business logo on a “K sign” along the race route (1K, 2K, 3K and 4K).
- $150 Shirt Sponsor: Your business logo on the event tshirt-all participants get a shirt.
- $100 Website Sponsor: Your business link on our event website.
- Water Donations: A thank you yard sign will be developed with any business that donates water.
- Merchandise, Prized, Coupons: A thank you yard sign will be developed with any business that donates prizes for participants.
Learn more - see linked document
Thank you for your consideration.
Questions? Contact: Ray Keene