Academy Spring 2016
Spring 2016 Academy Program
PENN LEGACY ACADEMY U4/5 BOYS AND GIRLS
- Program Location: Amos Herr Park in Landisville
- Program: Six 45 min Saturday morning training sessions
- Dates: April 9, 16, 23, 30 May 7, 14, 21 (festival)
- Times: Sessions starting at 9, 10, 11 am
- Registrants will be assigned to groups by age and contacted via email by April 1st
*Please see message below regarding email communications.*
PENN LEGACY ACADEMY U6-U8 BOYS AND GIRLS
Program Location: Amos Herr Park in Landisville
- Program: One weeknight team practice and games on Saturdays
- Players will be assigned to teams with parent volunteer coaches
- Coaches choose team practice night: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
- Coaches will contact players with team information by Tuesday, March 15
- Academy Week: 'Meet the Team' nights will be March 21 - 23, 2016 at A Herr Park:
- Monday, March 21: U6 Girls @ 5:30 pm, U6 Boys @ 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, March 22: U7 Girls @ 5:30 pm, U7 Boys @ 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, March 23: U8 Girls @ 5:30 pm, U8 Boys @ 6:30 pm
- ACADEMY WEEK KICKOFF
- Coaches will notify parents of team's assigned timeslot in advance
- This first week is a fun evening to introduce coaches, and for players and parents to meet
- Team shirts will be distributed and all players should come prepared to play
- Remember to bring a ball, shin guards and a water bottle
- Regular team trainings start on March 28, 29, 30, 31
- Saturday matches begin April 9, and continue on April 16, 23, 30 May 7, 14, and 21
- All games for U6, U7 and U8 are played on Saturdays between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm.
- The play times for each group will be announced after registration is complete and numbers are finalized.
- Optional U8 Training: Sundays at 6:00-7:00 pm, at A Herr Park: April 10, 17, 24 May 1, 8, 15
- Academy Festival for all age groups is Saturday May 21 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
ACADEMY FESTIVAL FOR ALL AGE GROUPS U4/5-U8
- Academy Festival for all age groups is Saturday, May 21 from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Specific age group times provided before event
Age groups are based on USYSA/EPYSA ranges for birthdays between the following dates:
Under 4/5 - 8/01/2010 - 07/31/2012
Under 7 - 8/01/2008 - 07/31/2009
Under 6 - 8/01/2009 - 07/31/2010
Under 8 - 8/01/2007 - 07/31/2008
FOR COACHES: RISK MANAGEMENT & TRAINING - Please click to learn more
You should check your junk mail folder for communications from your coach or the club if you have a spam filter. Please make sure that you allow emails from the following addresses, or you might not receive important messages:
- EmailFrom_EPYSAClub@youthleaguesusa.com (Registration confirmation emails, and mass communications - note the reply to email address will be the club sender)
- Click to Email, (Ray Keene, Academy Coordinator)
- Rossi@pennlegacy.org ("Rossi" Gary Ross, Academy Director)
- Academy@pennlegacy.org (Steve Rempala, Academy Registrar)
WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY
- Withdrawals: Please notify us by March 1, 2016 if your player will not be participating in the program.
- Refunds: Not applicable.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO REGISTRATION
- By continuing you agree that you have read all info above AND the linked required reading document.
- Penn Legacy Academy soccer programs are directly funded by the club's All Kids Play Fund, which provides opportunities for kids of families in need of financial assistance to enjoy the game of soccer.
- Pay what you can to support the program by selecting an amount when registering. There is no registration fee for those in need.
- Penn Legacy/HSC is a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation, and your contribution may be tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt on your certificate of registration when submitting payment online.
Pay what you can to support the program by selecting a donation amount when registering.
There is no registration fee for those in NEED.
(Suggested donation for those NOT in need is $75/player - if possible, please consider a larger amount to assist families in need. Donations may be tax deductible)