Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background

Penn Legacy FC in partnership with LANCO Fieldhouse will be hosting several adult summer soccer leagues.

Games will be played on the beautiful grass fields located across from LANCO Fieldhouse at East Petersburg Elem (some games may be played at Junction Fields near WJTL).

Games will be played in June and July.

Players will sign up as individuals and be placed on teams.

Please note that in order to avoid some conflicts with other adult league we have switched the nights that the Over 30 women and the Over 40 Women play. As a result, the Over 30 women will play on Sundays and the Over 40 Women will play on Thursday.

  • Open Women: Mondays, 6:30-8:30pm, $85 player fee, 3 referees 
  • Over 30 Women: Sundays, afternoon, $60 player fee, 1 referee
  • Over 40 Women: Thursdays, 6:30-8:30pm, $60 player fee, 1 referee 
  • Recently added! Over 30 Men: Mondays, 6:30-8:30pm, $60 player fee, 1 referee
  • Open Men: Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30pm, $85 player fee, 3 referees
  • Over 40 Men: Tuesdays, 6:30-8:30pm, $60 player fee, 1 referee

All games will be 11 v11, (2) 35 minute halves, 8 games. 
League will start week of 6/5 and final week will be the week of 7/31. 
All players will be supplied a team shirt and the referee fees are included in the player registration fee.

All registrations are through LANCO Fieldhouse.

You can register one of 3 ways:

  1. Online at www.lancofieldhouse.com - If registering online you will need to click on "classes" when asked to select the type of registration.
  2. By calling 717-560-0717
  3. Or in person at LANCO Fieldhouse, 1901 Miller Road, East Petersburg, PA 17520

Club Mission Statement

We serve our community by providing all participants with a positive sports experience where they develop as persons and players while enhancing their social, emotional, and physical well-being in an environment of inclusiveness and sportsmanship.

Club Quick Facts

The Club is a 501c3 non-profit organization

The Club was founded in 1977

Over 1500 players participate in Club programs