Accepted Teams Info
- Check this page often as we are still adding teams to the event in some brackets
- All teams must check-in electronically. No in-person registration. Be sure to review the Team Check-in page for important info. Start this process now!
- Team contacts listed within your GotSoccer application will receive an email containing very important info. If you did not receive this email please contact us and include your team application number. (note: you will need your team registration/confirmation number - click here for how to find it)
- Tournament T-shirt & Apparel online store is available for online orders until Nov 1. Pre-order discounted pricing is back and there is a bonus if you pre-order.
Apparel will be available at the venues in limited quantities.
- All parents and coaches should download our phone app prior to the tournament - available in the APP Store and Google Play Store - search for Hempfield Fall Classic.
- Start now! Create team and player profiles for the player profile books or the electronic version that college coaches will receive for the College Showcase portion of this event.
- Managers and Players - Please visit the player profile page to learn how to manage this process which is due Nov 9. PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL DEADLINE.
- Team coaches will receive emails on 10/13 regarding how to nominate players by Nov 1 for the Friday night College ID games.
- Coach: If you did not receive the email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Read message below before checking the accepted teams by bracket link.
If you feel as though your team is inappropriately placed, please DO NOT email
us, please instead complete this linked form
Deadline for those requests was 5:00 PM Monday, Oct 16. *
As of 10/26 Schedules are now posted.
*After the deadline for bracket requests that was due Oct 16, we can only consider your request if bracket options are available.
Please complete the form.