Information for College Coaches
Player Profiles will be created within GotSoccer and distributed by the tournament to you electronically and will also be available in printed books at venues where the college showcase age teams will play. The tournament will also provide gifts to attending coaches.
The tournament is Saturday, Nov 17 and Sunday, Nov 18.
Additionally, College ID Exhibition Games will be held indoors at Spooky Nook Sports Lanco on Friday evening, Nov 16. The college coaches love this format because they know that everyone that is playing wants to play in college. We have done this for years with our events as do some of our local tournaments and have had very good success with this format. Friday night games will be held between 5 and 10 PM.
- We will host two girls matches and two boys matches on Friday evening Nov 16, where we invite each team’s head coach to initially nominate players graduating in 2019 or 2020 from their team that want to play in college to play in the games. This is great opportunity for college coaches to see current players interested in playing in college.
- The tournament will provide profiles and schedules for these games in advance of the dates of the Exhibition Games.
Bonus gift card for coaches that register early!
College Coaches that register early for Friday Night games or weekend tournament games will receive a convenience store gift card when checking in!
College coaches: Please complete both steps
- Please register in the GotSoccer system to attend the tournament so that we can easily provide you with player and team profiles - click here
- Please also register directly in our tournament system to attend: click here and select days you will attend.
The above link also includes registration for the exhibition games and then we can send you profiles and schedules for players that will participate in the exhibition games.
- 11/8 and 11/9 Tournament will send schedules and game rosters to ID Exhibition to College Coaches
- On 11/13 Player profile books will be emailed to college coaches. Copies may also be available at venues upon college coach request
- If you have pre-registered, please check-in at the headquarters for the venue where you will be attending for your gift card.
One card per pre-registered coach please.
Below is the address of the indoor facility for the Player ID Exhibition games to be held the evening of Friday, Nov 16 at the SPOOKY NOOK SPORTS LANCO location. (formerly LANCO fieldhouse)
Spooky Nook Sports LANCO
1901 Miller Rd
East Petersburg, PA 17520