SPRING 2017 FUTURES PRE-TRAVEL PROGRAM
Penn Legacy Pre-Travel Program
Age Group - Based on USYSA/EPYSA ranges for birthdays between the following dates:
Under 8 - Boys and Girls: 01/01/2009 - 12/31/2009
The cost is $200 which includes EPYSA registration and insurance fees, referee fees, field maintenance, league administration, professional training and coaching two times per week, home training ball mastery program & Tournament entry fee.
Under the guidance of the Penn Legacy Director of Coaching & Player Development Seamus Donnelly, the coaching staff will consist of Futures Technical Director Gary Ross, Brazilian Coach Brayan Jordao & U9 Penn Legacy Travel Coaches. Additional Penn Legacy travel coaches, who have a vast knowledge at developing young soccer players, will also be part of this new and exciting program.
Coaching staff will not only educate the players about the game, but give players and parents a view of the skills and techniques necessary for long term soccer success. Training topics will focus on dribbling, receiving, passing, ball striking, and principles of attacking and defending in a 1v1, 2v2 up to a 7v7 situation, as well as a continued effort to expand each players own coordination, balance, body movement and confidence.
Ability Based Training
This Spring we will be grouping the players based on their ability. The players will train and play games in their ‘ability based’ group. Players of ‘more experience’ will play and train together as will those who are grouped together with ‘less experience’. This facilitates an environment where the children will be challenged at their own pace with and against players of equal ability.
Additional cost for uniform (1 short, 1 socks, 2 training t’shirts).
- There will be 2 training sessions per week – Tuesday and Thursday evening: Boys at 5:15-6:30pm & Girls at 6:15-7:30pm.
- Tuesday's March 14, 21, 28 April 4, 11, 18, 25 May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- Thursday's March 16, 23, 30 April 6, 13, 20, 27 May 4, 11, 18 25 June 1
- Manheim Township Summer Classic Tournament June 3 & 4
6pm to 7pm April 9, 23, 30 May 7, 14, 21. All at Junction Fields.
You should check your junk mail folder for communications from your coach or the club if you have a spam filter. Please make sure that you allow emails from the following addresses, or you might not receive important messages:
- Emails from: Travel@pennlegacy.org and email@example.com
- Rossi@pennlegacy.org ("Rossi" Gary Ross, Futures Director)
- Futures@pennlegacy.org (Steve Rempala, Futures Registrar)
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO REGISTRATION
- By continuing you agree that you have read all info above AND will complete required paperwork for pre-travel players that will be forwarded to you at a later date.
- No refunds will be provided at any time.
If you have questions regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!