Welcome to Penn Legacy!
Players registering after Tryouts have completed must follow all directions below to tryout and/or finalize acceptance to the team.
- Enter player registration data into this linked form and submit. You will receive a registration confirmation, please disregard the references to tryouts that have passed.
- There is a $20 fee for this registration and all Penn Legacy registration and travel player fees are not refundable.
Below are handouts explaining the fees, training programs and team requirements.
(Additional team specific information will be provided by the coach and team manager.)
- All must read and print out the following: Parent Involvement document
If accepted to a team, the registrar will then send you an email acceptance.
Upon receipt of the acceptance email:
Please follow the link within the acceptance email to accept the player's position on the team and please pay the first installment of the Annual Player Fees. Fees may be paid by credit card or mail-in check. All fees are non-refundable.
Required Forms and Paperwork:
FORMS BELOW ARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD in pdf format, if you can't open them please download the most current version of Adobe Reader free at adobe.com:
- Penn Legacy Tryout Registration Form – The registration document was available to print when each player registered for tryouts. It was also available to print during the acceptance process. Please sign.
- Medical Release Form – Please complete and sign.
- Concussion Information Sheet - Please print, read, and sign.
- Codes of Conduct - Please print. Player and parents must sign.
- Uniform worksheet Please print and take to fitting at Angelo’s Soccer Corner or as instructed by Cindy. Orders must be placed online. Cindy will provide instructions.
- Photo. Bring a photo of the player - Face shot only. Size should be 1” by 1”
- Proof of Birth - Bring a COPY of the player's State issued and stamped birth certificate (not a hospital birth certificate). A valid US Passport is also acceptable proof of birth.
- RG-6 form – complete and sign. If you are unsure how to complete the document check with Cindy.
- US Club Soccer Medical Release – complete and sign. This applies to U9 AND U10 PLAYERS only.
- Download and print this PS1 form - ONLY if Cindy requests you to.