Welcome to Penn Legacy!
Thank you for your interest in the Penn Legacy travel soccer program.
The formal try-outs for the Penn Legacy travel program are complete for the 2017-2018 season.
This page is for new players registering for a personal tryout for open positions on current teams.
Please follow all directions below to register for a new try out and/or to finalize acceptance to the team.
- Enter player registration data into this linked form and submit. You will receive a registration confirmation.
Please disregard the references in the confirmation email regarding try outs that are completed.
- Please be sure to enter the current email address for each contact. This is used to communicate information from Penn Legacy. An incorrect or outdated email address will delay getting information to you. Note: Penn Legacy has difficulty sending messages to “ptd” email addresses. Please use another email address if available.
- Notify the appropriate age group director listed on the right side of this page, that you are interested in a personal tryout session.
- Provide a copy of the player's birth certificate to the registrar when requested. Scanning the document and attaching it to an email to the registrar is the best method to send any documents. Steve Rempala, Registrar
- Pay the $20 registration fee using a Visa or MasterCard only. All Penn Legacy registration and travel player fees are not refundable.
Below are handouts explaining the fees, training programs and team requirements.
Additional team specific information will be provided by the coach and team manager.
- All must read and print out and read the following document: Parent Involvement document
The club registrar will send you an email acceptance if accepted to a team.
Upon receipt of the acceptance email:
Follow the link within the acceptance email to accept the player's position on the team and set up your player billing account to pay the first installment of the Annual Player Fee which must be paid at that time.
Fees may be paid by credit card or mail-in check. All fees are non-refundable.
Notification of the mandatory team meeting to collect required paperwork will be provided via email in mid-May. The meetings will be held on May 30, 31, and June 1. Each team will be assigned a date and time.