Fall 2016 REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION
Register by June 30 to avoid late fee.
Boys recreational coaches needed.
- Looking for 2-3 head and assistant coaches in the U10 , U12, & U15 age groups.
- Also looking for a U19 COED head coach.
Interested volunteeers should contact Jim Dreyer, Boys Rec Director
Below are details regarding the Fall 2016 season:
Birthday falls between the following dates:
- U10 Boys and Girls: 01/01/2007 - 12/31/2008
- U12 Boys and Girls: 01/01/2005 - 12/31/2006
- U15 Boys and Girls: 01/01/2002 - 12/31/2004
- U19 Coed: 01/01/1998 - 12/31/2001
PENN LEGACY REC PROGRAM - FOR BOYS AND GIRLS U10 - U19
- Two weeknight team practices
- Games on Saturdays (boys) or Sundays (girls)
- U19 will be COED
- Registration fee: $95
- Uniform jersey cost: $20 (if needed - see more info below)
- $25 late fee after Tuesday, June 30, 2016
PENN LEGACY REC IMPORTANT DATES
- Coaches are to contact players by Sunday, August 14, 2016
- “Meet the Team” nights will be the week of August 22nd from 5:30 to 7:30 PM at Junction Center
- Monday, August 22th – U10 Girls 5:30 to 6:30 PM, U12 Girls 6:30 to 7:30 PM
- Tuesday , August 23rd – U10 Boys 5:30 to 6:30 PM, U12 Boys 6:30 to 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, August 24th – U15 Girls 5:30 to 6:30 PM, U15 Boys and U19 Group 6:30 to 7:30 PM
- Regular practices start the week of August 29, 2016
- Girls League games begin – Sunday, September 11, 2016
- Boys League games begin – Saturday, September 10, 2016
- LAGS Festival (Girls) – TBD
- Solanco Tournament (Boys) November 5, 2016
Meet the Team Nights at Junction Center
- The first meeting of the season is an opportunity for coaches to meet the families and players and to enjoy some group play.
- Team jerseys will be distributed (as appropriate) and all players should come prepared to play.
- Remember to bring a ball, shin guards, and a water bottle.
PENN LEGACY REC training with Penn Legacy Staff, Brittney Contacos, Kenny Archer and Joy Shelly.
- Location: Junction Center
- Rec head coaches will also be present
- Wednesday, September 21 - U10 Boys and Girls – 6:00 to 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, September 28 - U12 Boys and Girls - 6:00 to 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 5 - U15 Boys and Girls, and U19 Group - 6:00 to 7:30 PM
- Note: Goalkeepers will work technically with Britt & Kenny from 6:00pm to 6:30pm and then GK specific training with Joy is 6:30-7:30 PM.
NEW UNIFORM JERSEY POLICY
*Please note this is a new season and policy for Rec jerseys*
Due to changes in available uniform styles, Rec uniform jerseys are now used for TWO years. This cycle will be from Fall, 2015 through Spring, 2017. ALL players NEW to Penn Legacy Rec must purchase a new jersey during the registration process for this fall, 2016. The price for the jersey is the same as last year - $20. Returning players from fall 2015 or spring 2016 are NOT REQUIRED to purchase a new jersey. New jerseys are available if needed due to size, stains, loss, etc.
Are you interested in coaching? If so, please read this page for important info.
Please check your junk mail folder for communications from your coach or the club if you have a spam filter. Make sure to allow emails from the following addresses, or you might not receive important messages:
- EmailFrom_EPYSAClub@youthleaguesusa.com (Registration confirmation emails, and mass communications - note the reply to email address will be the club sender)
- email@example.com (Caroline Gangl, Girls Rec Director)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Jim Dreyer, Boys Rec Director)
- email@example.com (Nelson Jones, VP of Rec Program)
- Rec@pennlegacy.org (Steve Rempala, Rec Registrar)
Registration and Uniform fees for Penn Legacy Rec players are purposely kept low in order to make the program accessible to all children. Club sponsors and personal donations are also an important source of revenue to run all programs. However, should the Club choose to run fundraising activities or sales, each family is expected to participate.
WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY:
Withdrawals made by June 1, 2016 will be refunded 100% (less a $5 processing fee).
Withdrawals made by July 15, 2016 will result in refund of 50% of registration fee.
Withdrawals made after July 15, 2016 will NOT be refunded.
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO REGISTRATION
By continuing you agree that you have read all information above AND the linked required reading document which includes the player/parent code of conduct.
Prior to registering please review age charts at top of page as the new US Soccer initiatives go into effect beginning with the fall season and the age groups are now based on birth year. If you have questions regarding this, please contact one of the program directors. Thank you!