SPRING 2017 REGISTRATION & SEASON INFORMATION
LIMITED SPACE REMAINS IN SOME AGE GROUPS
Assistant Coaches needed for U12 boys and U15 boys.
Must be available Tuesday & Thursday evenings.
Volunteers should contact Jim Dreyer, Boys Rec Director
Below are details regarding the Spring 2017 season
Important Registration Dates:
Registration Start Date:
Registration End Date:
Late Registration Fee - $25
January 1, 2017
February 25, 2017
After February 13, 2017
Birthday falls between the following dates:
- U10 Boys and Girls: 01/01/2007 - 12/31/2008
- U12 Boys and Girls: 01/01/2005 - 12/31/2006
- U15 Boys and Girls: 01/01/2002 - 12/31/2004
- U19 Coed: 01/01/1998 - 12/31/2001
PENN LEGACY REC PROGRAM - FOR BOYS AND GIRLS U10 - U19
- Two weeknight team practices
- Games on Saturdays (boys) or Sundays (girls)
- U19 will be COED
- Registration fee: $95
- Uniform jersey cost: $20 (if needed - see more info below)
- $25 late fee after Monday, February 13, 2017
PENN LEGACY REC IMPORTANT DATES
- Coaches are to contact players by Sunday, March 17, 2017
- Regular practices start the week of March 20, 2017
Bring ball, shin guards and a water bottle. Team jerseys will be distributed (as appropriate for those that ordered)
- Girls League games begin – Sunday, April 2, 2017
- Boys League games begin – Saturday, April 8, 2017
- LAGS Festival (Girls) – June 3 & 4, 2017
NEW UNIFORM JERSEY POLICY
*Please note this is a new season and policy for Rec jerseys*
Due to changes in available uniform styles, Rec uniform jerseys are now used for TWO years. This cycle will be from Fall, 2015 through Spring, 2017. ALL players NEW to Penn Legacy Rec must purchase a new jersey during the registration process for this spring, 2017. The price for the jersey is the same as last year - $20. Returning players from fall 2016 or spring 2016 are NOT REQUIRED to purchase a new jersey. New jerseys are available if needed due to size, stains, loss, etc.
Are you interested in coaching? If so, please read this page for important info.
Please check your junk mail folder for communications from your coach or the club if you have a spam filter. Make sure to allow emails from the following addresses, or you might not receive important messages:
- EmailFrom_EPYSAClub@youthleaguesusa.com (Registration confirmation emails, and mass communications - note the reply to email address will be the club sender)
- Rec@pennlegacy.org (Steve Rempala, Rec Registrar)
- email@example.com (Jim Dreyer, Boys Rec Director)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Nelson Jones, VP of Rec Program)
Registration and Uniform fees for Penn Legacy Rec players are purposely kept low in order to make the program accessible to all children. Club sponsors and personal donations are also an important source of revenue to run all programs. However, should the Club choose to run fundraising activities or sales, each family is expected to participate.
WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY:
Withdrawals made by February 1, 2017 will be refunded 100% (less a $5 processing fee).
Withdrawals made by February 13, 2017 will result in refund of 50% of registration fee.
Withdrawals made after February 13, 2017 will NOT be refunded.
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO REGISTRATION
By continuing you agree that you have read all information above AND the linked required reading document which includes the player/parent code of conduct.
Prior to registering please review age charts at top of page as the new US Soccer initiatives the age groups are now based on birth year.
If you have questions regarding this, please contact one of the program directors.