For all items below, see navigation menu on left of this page:
- Accepted Teams - now posted
- Team Check-in instructions - now posted
- U16 - U19 College Showcase Teams - please review player profile page
Update: Schedules now posted.
Immediate Openings Available For:
- Girls U8
- F11 DIVISION A2
- M14 PREMIER 2
The deadline for applications was Oct 8 at midnight - however we are still accepting applications to the waiting list.
- We anticipate there will be openings in the U8 to U12 brackets
- There will be limited openings in the U13 to U19 brackets.
31st Annual Hempfield Adidas Fall Classic
2016 Tournament: Nov 19 & 20, 2016
Located in Lancaster, PA
End your Fall Season at the largest soccer tournament in PA
Come to Lancaster, Pa and find out what PA Dutch hospitality has to offer and why the Fall Classic is the one event the coaches, players and parents all look forward to each year!
The tournament is often referred to as the largest and friendliest tournament in Pennsylvania thanks to the 1400 volunteers, hotels, local community businesses, restaurants, retail stores and outlets that will be available to make your weekend the perfect end of season destination event.
- We are proud to offer levels of play for all Premier and Travel soccer teams – Premier, Classic Travel A and B teams
- For U8 to U19 Boys and Girls Teams- U16-19 will participate in the college showcase portion of the event (see below)
- The tournament attracts teams from 9 states each year
- In 2015 over 735 teams and 12,000 players participated
- 3 referees for all games for ages U11 and older
- The tournament is a GotSoccer Gold ranked tournament
Come celebrate our 31st event with a final run at a championship to top off your Fall 2016 season.
We look forward to seeing you in November 2016!
- All U16-19 Teams, at all levels of play will participate and have the opportunity to be seen by college coaches.
- Kick off your college showcase season at the Fall Classic!
- Special Player ID Exhibition Games opportunity too!
- Profile books will be created and available electronically or in print version to college coaches.