Slideshow Congratulations & More Penn Legacy!
PA Classics Challenger Invitational 2018 Champions!
First place - USC Baltimore Showcase U16 Blue
2nd Place - 06' M White at Lebanon Valley Blast
06' Black - Keystone Cup Champions
- To Challenge and Inspire the Players.
- To improve the Players Technical ability.
- To improve the players confidence in 1 on 1 situations.
- To Assist Coaches to identify skills for their players to practice.
- To Educate Parents on what the Players can work on at home.
- To engage players, coaches and parents in a fun and challenging environment.
Each MOVES Pyramid includes:
- 10 skills
- 4 Levels
- Level 4 – Basic
- Level 3 – Intermediate
- Level 2 – Advanced
- Level 1 – Master
Activities are numbered 1-10. Activity number 1 is regarded as the most difficult skill to learn in the Pyramid and number 10 is regarded as the easiest.
10 – Stepover
9 – Double Stepover
8 – “matthews”
7 – “matthews” stepover
6 – Ronaldo
5 – Cryuff
4 – Zico
3 – Maradona
2 – roll stepover
1 – roll back & hold
The top activity of the Pyramid forms the first activity of the next age group.
- U5 Pyramid
- U6-U8 Pyramid
- DDP Pyramid
A simple evaluation:
Below expectation – movements are awkward and uneven, there is little consistency between two or more attempts and the skill is performed below game speed.
At expectation – At least 50% or more of the attempts are completed in one smooth movement, are at game speed and appear to be natural (second nature and free flowing).
Above expectation – At least 90% or more of the attempts are completed in one smooth movement, are at game speed and appear to be natural (second nature and free flowing).