Team Check-in Instructions
Registered teams must complete the following steps.
Schedules to be released 7/21 OR 7/22, 2019
Step 1: Required Documents - Coach must turn the following documents in at Team Check-in 60 minutes prior to first game.
Download and complete the forms below:
- Roster/Team Info Document - to be completed by coach and must be submitted at team check-in on day of event along with a copy of birth certificate or valid 2018/19 travel player card for each participant must be shown at check-in as proof of age: link
- Waiver/Release document - one document for each player - to be signed by each player's parent/guardian. link
- Safety Document - Required - coach to sign and affirm that it has been shared with team parents. Must be submitted at team check-in day of event: link
- Print and read rules - link
- Check schedules day prior to event for last minute changes
- Bring completed paperwork requirements in one packet from step one to event and check-in 60 minutes prior to 1st game