COVID-19 Safety Protocols & Information
- Please Read - COVID-19 Guidelines & Safety Protocols - Hempfield Fall Classic Note: Please read the updated rules on Masks and Travel at bottom of page.
- Hempfield Fall Classic Rules - note page 5 has additional COVID-19 Guidelines/Rules to be followed during the event. Note: Please read the updated rules on Masks and Travel at bottom of page.
- COVID-19 Informational Document - "What you should know about COVID-19 to protect yourself and others"
- COVID-19 Online Resources
- COVID-19 Confirmed Case Policy
MASK and TRAVEL POLICY
Update 11/21/2020 9:30pm - Important info regarding masks - Link
On Tuesday, November 17, 2020 the Pennsylvania Department of Health, under the direction of Governor Wolf's office, updated both their travel, and mask, policies. Please take the time to read through these policies carefully.
Order for Mitigation Related to Travel: Click Here
Order for Universal Masking: Click Here
In simple practice, as it pertains to Tournaments & Showcases held by PA Classics | Penn Legacy please note the following;
1. Until further notice, teams who are not from either Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer Association or from the PA West Youth Soccer Association may not attend event here in Pennsylvania. Teams that reside inside of Pennsylvania and use US Club Soccer as their carding system are also eligible for tournaments here in Pennsylvania.
2. Masks must be worn by everyone at all times. Coaches, players, participants, spectators, staff, etc. For players in particular this is a change and they will now have to wear a mask/face covering when involved in competition, as opposed to the previous orders of only on the bench when not competing.
There are medical exceptions surrounding masks that you can read further on in Section 3 of the Mask orders.
Please note that these orders are put in place by the PA Department of Health, not the tournament. We may only operate an event within the rules put forth to us, and this is now one of them.
Thank you for your understanding of the situation and for helping us here at the Hempfield Fall Classic to ensure players have an opportunity to be on the field in the safest manner possible.
11/18 Update from EPYSA Please read
On November 17, Secretary of Health, Dr. Levine issued an order requiring anyone who visits from another state to have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to entering the commonwealth. If someone cannot get a test or chooses not to, they must quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvanians visiting other states are required to have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to their return to the commonwealth or to quarantine for 14 days upon return to Pennsylvania. This order takes effect on Friday, November 20, 2020.
In addition, the universal masking order was updated as well, and now states that masks must be worn by athletes if they cannot maintain physical distancing from persons outside of their household. This includes while actively engaged in workouts, competition and on the sidelines. This now means, players must wear cloth or disposable masks while playing during practice and games. This order is now in effect as of 12:01 AM this morning. As a reminder, gaiters, neck warmers, plastic shields or other personal protective equipment could be considered dangerous and not be worn as per previously issued FIFA guidelines.