SPRING 2016 REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION
Birthday falls between the following dates:
U10 – Boys and Girls
U12 - Boys and Girls
U15 - Boys and Girls
U19 - Coed
08/01/2005 - 07/31/2007
08/01/2003 - 07/31/2005
08/01/2000 - 07/31/2003
08/01/1996 - 07/31/2000
PENN LEGACY REC PROGRAM - FOR BOYS AND GIRLS U10 - U19
- Two weeknight team practices
- Games on Saturdays (boys) or Sundays (girls)
- U19 will be COED
- Registration fee: $90
- Uniform jersey cost: $20 (if needed - see more info below)
- $20 late fee after Monday, February 15, 2016
PENN LEGACY REC IMPORTANT DATES
- Coaches are to contact players by Monday, March 14, 2016
- “Meet the Team” nights will be the week of 03/21/16 at the Lanco Fieldhouse. Your coach will contact you with details.
- Regular practices start the week of 03/28/16
- Girls League games begin – Sunday, April 10, 2016
- Boys League games begin – Saturday, April 16, 2016
- LAGS Festival – June 4 & 5, 2016
Meet the Team Nights at the Lanco Fieldhouse
- The first meeting of the season is an opportunity for coaches to meet the families and players and to enjoy some group play.
- Team jerseys will be distributed (as appropriate) and all players should come prepared to play.
- Remember to bring a ball, shin guards, and a water bottle.
PENN LEGACY REC Mentor Sessions with Gary Ross and Goalkeeper Training with Joy Shelly.
- Location: Junction Center
- Staff of coaches present will be present
Wednesday, April 27 - U10 Boys and Girls – 6:00 to 7:30 pm
Wednesday, May 4 - U12 Boys and Girls - 6:00 to 7:30 pm
Wednesday, May 11 - U15 Boys and Girls, and U19 Group - 6:00 to 7:30 pm
- Note: Goalkeepers will work technically with Rossi from 6:00pm to 6:30pm and then GK specific training with Joy is 6:30-7:30 pm.
FOR COACHES: RISK MANAGEMENT & TRAINING - Please click here to learn more
NEW UNIFORM JERSEY POLICY
*Please note this is a new season and policy for Rec jerseys*
Due to the annual changes in available uniform styles, Rec uniform jerseys are now used for ONE year only. This cycle will be from Fall, 2015 through Spring, 2016.
ALL new players this spring must purchase a new jersey during the registration process for this spring, 2016. The price for the jersey is the same as last year - $20.
Returning players in the spring are NOT REQUIRED to purchase a new jersey. New jerseys are available if needed due to size, stains, loss, etc.
Please check your junk mail folder for communications from your coach or the club if you have a spam filter. Make sure to allow emails from the following addresses, or you might not receive important messages:
- EmailFrom_EPYSAClub@youthleaguesusa.com (Registration confirmation emails, and mass communications - note the reply to email address will be the club sender)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Caroline Gangl, Girls Rec Director)
- email@example.com (Jim Dreyer, Boys Rec Director)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Nelson Jones, VP of Rec Program)
- Rec@pennlegacy.org (Steve Rempala, Rec Registrar)
Registration and Uniform fees for Penn Legacy Rec players are purposely kept low in order to make the program accessible to all children. Club sponsors and personal donations are also an important source of revenue to run all programs. However, should the Club choose to run fundraising activities or sales, each family is expected to participate.
WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY:
Withdrawals made by February 1, 2016 will be refunded 100% (less a $5 processing fee).
Withdrawals made by February 15, 2016 will result in refund of 50% of registration fee.
Withdrawals made after February 16, 2016 will NOT be refunded.
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO REGISTRATION
By continuing you agree that you have read all information above AND the linked required reading document which includes the player/parent code of conduct.