Please donate used cleats, soccer balls, and shin guards to support soccer in the impoverished area of Juarez Mexico. Lancaster Bible College will have collection areas per the below that will be shipped to the children in Juarez Mexico. One of the college’s graduates has started a soccer league which now has over 100 children, but due to the economic conditions, they can’t afford gear to allow them to participate and continue to grow the program. Drop off box will be available during the event at each venue headquarters.
34th Annual Hempfield Fall Classic
(with College Showcase)
- Girls Weekend - Nov 16/17
- Boys Weekend - Nov 23/24
Located in Lancaster, PA
Spend between game times visiting the scenic Amish country!
Come to Lancaster, Pa and find out why the Hempfield Fall Classic is THE event teams, coaches, players, and parents all look forward to each year.
New for 2019!
The event has become so popular that we are extending it to over two weekends. Girls Teams will play Nov 16/17 and Boys Teams will play Nov 23/24.
The Hempfield Fall Classic Tradition Continues
- Quality grass and turf fields
- Teams from 9 states each year
- Levels of play for all travel soccer teams — Premier, Classic, Travel A and B teams
Whether you are a State Champion or a New Team just beginning the travel soccer experience, we offer appropriate and challenging levels of competition for your team.
- Younger Teams: a run at a championship is the perfect to top off your fall season.
- Older, High School-age Teams (U16-U19): kickoff your showcase season with our College Showcase!
- Optional college showcase player exhibition games will be played indoors on Friday, November 15 for Girls and Friday, November 22 for Boys.
- Event is insured
We look forward to seeing you in November 2019!
College Showcase - for all U16-19 Teams!
- All U16-19 Teams, at all levels of play will participate and have the opportunity to be seen by college coaches.
- Kick off your college showcase season at the Fall Classic!
- Special Player ID Exhibition Games opportunity too.
- Profile books will be created and available electronically or in print version to college coaches.