Congratulations & More Penn Legacy!
Champions at the 2015 Hempfield Adidas Fall Classic
Champions of Classics Challenge Cup and LDC Spring Warmup
Congratulations ladies on a great weekend of soccer. A well deserved first place win at WAGS. Thank you also to…
Congratulations to the Penn Legacy '01F Black Team - 2015 EPYSA State Champions!
Congratulations to the Penn Legacy '97F Black Team - 2014 EPYSA State Champions!
Congratulations to the Penn Legacy '97 Black Girls team for representing Eastern PA in the 2014 Region I Championships this…
The winner of the Lancaster Summer Classic Championship division is the 99 Boys White team coached by Kenny Archer and…
Congratulations PL U16 Boys Black coached by Seamus Donnelly - Champions in their division at the 2014 PA Classic Challenger…
Congratulations to the Penn Legacy '01 Girls Black team 2014 Jeff Cup Champions!Coach - Lee Hawley and Asst. Coach -…
Congratulations to the 2013 Challenge Cup U12 Girls Champions - Penn Legacy ‘00 Black team, coached by Linda Lee Hershey…
Congratulations to the Penn Legacy '99 Boys White team for winning the Baltimore Mania Tournament on March 22 & 23,…
March 8, 2014
Congratulations to the boys Penn Legacy '00 White team! Gettysburg Blast second place in division three.
Congratulations to the girls Penn Legacy '00 White team! Gettysburg Blast second place in division three
The Penn Legacy U15F '97 Black Team represented PAE at the 2013 Region I Championships in Rhode Island. They went…
Congratulations to the U12 01 White Girls team for winning the Spirit United Kickoff Classic Silver Division. The girls went…
Congratulations to the 99 White Girls for winning the U13 girls bracket at the 4th Annual Rage Soccer Club Flash…
Congratulations to the ’96 Girls Black Team for a great weekend of soccer. They finished first in their bracket and…
"Penn Legacy & Penn Legacy Rec was well represented in May 2013 during the Presidential Academic Award ceremony at East…
August 9, 2014 - Penn Legacy Bus Trip to Philadelphia Union Game. Penn Legacy players were also privileged to be…
Resources and Forms - Rec Program
Recreational Program Codes of Conduct
Scholarship Opportunity for Graduating Seniors
- Exercise Induced Asthma
- Lightning safetyplease read then also click here to read more on the EPYSA website.
- Goal Safety - a MUST read
- Concussion/Traumatic Brain Injury - Information/resources, please read
- Club/EPYSA Concussion Policy, Procedure and Protocol - important, please read
- Hydration Strategies for Soccer - NSCAA Resource Library featured a research article by Master Diploma holder, Penn Legacy Academy Director and Penn Legacy Age Group Coordinator and coach, Gary Ross!
Parent Resources Links
- US Youth Soccer Parent Resource Library
Info includes: Postive Parenting for Youth Soccer, Parent Education, and more
- US Youth Soccer Official Rules for Small-Sided Games
Coaching Resource Links
- HELP! I Volunteered to Coach...What do I do?
- US Youth Soccer Coaches Connection Lesson Plans (U6-U19)
- US Youth Soccer Small-Sided Games Resources
- US Youth Soccer Coach Resource Library
- US Youth Soccer Official Rules for Small-Sided Games
How To Link - for coaches only
- How to operate lights at East Pete and Junction Center - watch video
How To Link - for Field Lining
- Paint Lining Video - watch video
- Check Request Form - Please note checks must be approved then will be cut weekly on Thursdays, allow time for your request
- Purchase Order Form - To be used for all club purchase requests
- For staff only: Work Request form - website, email or newsletter content, calendar updates, communications, etc
- Congratulations Website Posting Request - please allow 7 days for posting to appear
- Equipment Loan Request Form
- Quad and Stadium Release Form
- First Aid Kit Request Form
- Referee Fees - Please see league for current fees then complete the Ref Fee Request Form
- Fire Hall and Meeting Room Usage Form – please complete well in advance of dates
Coaches and Assistant Coaches must complete the following:
Concussion/Injury Documents for Coaches - please read and keep required documents with you. The Concussion Training Course must be completed for Fall 2016 through Spring 2017 coaches and assistant coaches.
- Concussion/Traumatic Brain Injury Info, Resources and Training Course
- Concussion-Injury Form - Coaches: please keep with you
- Clipboard Document - Coaches: please keep with you
- Club Policy/Procedure/Protocol - Concussion
Required Risk Management and Background Checks/Clearances and Documentation to Submit to Penn Legacy
- If between August 1, 2016 and July 31, 2017 you will volunteer to coach or assistant coach, you must submit a 2016/17 Risk Management application through EPYSA.
Please be sure to select Penn Legacy as the club.
- Background Checks and Clearance Guidelines for the 2016/17 Soccer Seasons - Volunteer Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Program Volunteers
- Penn Legacy Confidentiality Agreement - to be completed/signed by board members, volunteers, coaches and contractors (good for lifetime of service) - sign, scan and upload to form below if not previously submitted
- Concussion Course Completion Certificate - Required to be completed and submitted annually by coaches (see above section regarding concussion on this page) save a certificate copy to your hard drive and upload to form below.
- REMINDER TO SUBMIT TO PENN LEGACY:
The Penn Legacy Board of Directors has determined that coaches/assistants will not be allowed to take the field or meet with their team without the required clearances. Once you have completed your clearances, please go to the following web site to submit your status:
For background checks - You have 90 calendar days to upload your records to Penn Legacy at the above link.
If you have questions email Steve Rempala, Penn Legacy Registrar.