BILLING ACCOUNT INFO
TO ALL RETURNING PLAYERS:
You can access your account to make payments by logging on to the link below. Sign in with your email as username and password that was created last year.
- if you cannot remember your password, enter your username(email) and click forgot password. One will be emailed to you. Refresh before re-entering.
- if your email address has changed since tryout registration, please sign in with your previous email address as username and password.
- You can update your email within your account.
- If you can't log in, please try to create an account (see instructions below for CREATE ACCOUNT).
If that isn't working for you, please email email@example.com for assistance.
TO ALL NEW PLAYERS:
Your account should list all Penn Legacy players in your family if you registered them within one registration for tryouts. If you did them separately and would like us to combine them into one billing account, please notify us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the steps to follow to create your billing account:
Click on CREATE ACCOUNT listed below the log-in.
Enter the requested information - keep in mind you will need to enter the player name exactly as you entered it when registering your child. Example: Joe may have registered as Joseph.
If you encounter an error it could be one of the following issues:
- you may have selected the incorrect team name in error. Be sure that the gender you selected is also correct.
- you may have entered an incorrect email address. The email address you enter must be the one associated with your child's registration.
- you may have already created an account and need to log-in with your username and password. See below for proper log-in steps.
If you can't log in, please try to create an account (see instructions below for CREATE ACCOUNT).
- If that isn't working for you, please email email@example.com for assistance.
If you have already set up your account and wish to view your account status, or make a payment via mail-in check or credit card, please follow the steps below:
- Please log in with your username - the username is the email address you used when creating your account in the steps listed above.
- If you forget your password please click on forgot password and enter your email address. Then CLOSE YOUR BROWSER and retrieve the email. (this is important to close the browser)
- The email contains a temporary password and a link to log-in
- Once logged in you may change your password. (please note it for future use)
AFTER trying all of this, and only if you have problems that are not solved by the above steps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with details regarding any issues.
- Not sure if we received your payment, or if you have paid your bill? Just log-in and view your account
- All fees and payments are non-refundable
- General questions? Email contact is email@example.com
For Player/Parent Billing Accounts and/or Address/Contact Changes
To update your contact information:
- To avoid missing info regarding changes in session schedules, billing notifications,etc please follow both steps below.
- To update your email address, home address, and/or associated phone numbers - please log in to your player account via the link below and click on the update contact button under the parent summary heading.
- It is important that you also provide us with info to update our Constant Contact mass email list, which will require you to send us an email with your old email address and any new email addresses. Please email your requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org