Individual Team Online Registration & E-Waivers:
All team registrations will be handled electronically with materials completed online in your team GotSport accounts, uploaded into your event application, and e-signed no later than:
- Wednesday, November 4th at 8:00pm for Girls Teams
- Wednesday, November 11th at 8:00pm for Boys Teams
All teams are required to complete a 5-step process for registration and credentials to be considered complete. Teams that do not complete this process will not be permitted to participate in the Winter College Showcase. The steps to be completed are;
- Build a team roster in GotSport. You will build, or "clone" you roster for the event.
- Add Guest Players, should you be utilizing them, into your GotSport event roster.
- Download and complete the team info form and share the safety document. Complete it and save it to your device for upload in the next step.
- Return to your initial Hempfield Fall Classic application and upload a hard copy (PDF) of your Player Passes (or a copy of your Official Roster with player images on it). Guest Player passes and the team info sheet are uploaded in this step also.
- Complete the Hempfield Fall Classic E-Waiver Form. This must be done by every participating player, coach, and team manager. It is an e-signature document that only requires check-box and signature completion before being submitted electronically directly to the event. You do not need to upload anything as it relates to the E-Waiver.
Instructions on how to compete each step of this 5-part process:
QUESTIONS? Contact Tournament Administrator, Brittney Jakobson, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpful Documents & Articles:
- (Step 1) How do I build (or "clone") an Event Roster: CLICK HERE
- (Step 2) How do I add guest players? CLICK HERE
- (Step 3) Team info Sheet Form (required) - DOWNLOAD HERE
- (Steps 2 and 4) How do I upload the required documents into my GotSport team account for online registration? CLICK HERE
- Step 5) E-Waivers: LINK TO SIGN WAIVERS - Select name carefully from the drop down list.
My team name doesn't show up on the waiver drop down menu? Contact Tournament Administrator, Brittney Jakobson, via email: email@example.com
- Create College Player Profiles for U16-U19 Teams - CLICK HERE
Roster Rules and Regulations - Please review
Players are only permitted to play for 1 team throughout the duration of the tournament. No player may be rostered to, or play for, more than one team. Any player found to have played for 2 teams in the same tournament will cause all games for both teams to be forfeited.
Any player who is not a "Primary Player" on your roster is considered a guest player. "Club Pass" players (players from within your own club but primarily rostered on a different team) are still considered "guest players" for the tournament. There is no differentiation between a "club pass" player and a "guest player", they are all considered "guest players".
5 guest players are permitted for ages U9-U14 and 7 guest players are permitted for U15-U19.* The tournament reserves the right to adjust guest player limits as needed.
U9 and U10 teams may roster 14 players including guests, U11 to U14 teams may roster 18 players. U15 and older may roster up to 22 players, but for each game may only dress 18 players for play, and only those same 18 players may participate for the duration of the game.
* The tournament reserves the right to adjust guest player limits as needed.