Hempfield Adidas Fall Classic Lodging Info & Disclaimer
Bookings for the 2019 tournament should be initiated as soon as possible.
In 2019 lodging needs will again be processed through PYB Sports, linked at the bottom of this page, to view information and requirements please view available lodging page linked at the bottom of this page.
Lodging | Hotel Info
The 34th Annual Hempfield Adidas Fall Classic will be held Nov 16 and 17, 2019 for Girls Teams and Nov 23 and 24 for Boys Teams
Due to the high volume of teams staying in the Lancaster, Hershey, York, Harrisburg and surrounding areas, we find that this page will provide you with pertinent information. Penn Legacy/Hempfield Soccer Club, a 501(c)3 non profit organization. Thank you for your support.
Tournament rules state: All teams requiring hotel accommodations are required to book rooms through PYB Sports. Using this service ensures that room demands can be met from year to year and allows PYB to offer the added protection of "no hotel cancellation fees" in the event that the tournament is cancelled by tournament officials, in its entirety prior to check-in, due to severe weather.
Please request the official cancellation policy of the hotel you have reserved to understand your financial obligations. Please do not contact hotels directly to reserve or inquire about room availability. Any teams or individuals that reserve directly with hotel and do not use the service will not be accepted to the tournament or will be disqualified.
Please designate one team representative to coordinate and communicate with the reservation service.
- Hotel rates and minimum room night requirements are set by the hotels, not the reservation service or the tournament and are subject to change at the Hotel's discretion.
- Please reserve your rooms early for best availability! Lack of hotel accommodations will not be cause for a refund of the team tournament fee after acceptance to event.
- Direct any questions regarding accommodations to the reservation service, not to the tournament staff.
- If deferred from the tournament or plans change, please remember to cancel room reservations 30 days prior to arrival date, or according to the terms of your contract with the hotel. Please define the specific date with the hotel service.
- If accepted to the tournament, please remember that hotels may release room blocks held for the event immediately after team acceptances are announced. Rates may change after the release of these blocks, so reserve early!
- Please read the Booking Process and Instructions linked within lodging info provided by PYB Sports.
- Please note, we realize some teams are within commuting distance but some on the team may wish to stay, and others may not, that is fine, just book the ones needed thru the service and not outside of the service.
- Please do not hesitate to ask questions regarding the tournament rules as they pertain to lodging. We are happy to help! Please email our tournament registrar, Connie Buzzard
- If you have questions for the reservation service, please click below to continue.
The Hempfield Fall Classic will be held on two weekends prior to Thanksgiving in November of 2019.
The Girls weekend event will be Nov 16 and 17 - To make arrangements for accommodations click here
The Boys weekend event will be Nov 23 and 24 - To make arrangements for accommodations click here
Questions? Contact Lindsay - email address