Hempfield Fall Classic Lodging Info & Disclaimer
Booking for the 2021 Hempfield Fall Classics weekends lodging is now open.
Lodging needs will again be processed through PYB Sports, linked at the bottom of this page, to view information and requirements please view available lodging page linked at the bottom of this page.
Lodging | Hotel Info
The 36th Annual Hempfield Adidas Fall Classic will be held Nov 13 & 14 for Girls Teams and Nov 20 and 21 for Boys Teams.
Due to the high volume of teams staying in the Lancaster, Hershey, York, Harrisburg and surrounding areas, we find that this page will provide you with pertinent information. Penn Legacy/PA Classics, a 501(c)3 non profit organization. Thank you for your support.
Tournament rules state: All teams requiring hotel accommodations are required to book rooms through PYB Sports. Using this service ensures that room demands can be met from year to year and allows PYB to offer the added protection of "no hotel cancellation fees" in the event that the tournament is cancelled by tournament officials, in its entirety prior to check-in, due to severe weather. Guideline: Teams at a distance of over one (1) hour drive time from Classics Soccer Park, 1461 Lancaster Road, Manheim, PA 17545 must book hotels through the service. Teams within the one (1) hour driving distance are not required to stay, but if they have team staff or players that plan to stay overnight must book through the service.
Please request the official cancellation policy of the hotel you have reserved to understand your financial obligations. Please do not contact hotels directly to reserve or inquire about room availability. Any teams or individuals that reserve directly with hotel and do not use the service will not be accepted to the tournament or will be disqualified.
Please designate one team representative to coordinate and communicate with the reservation service.
- Hotel rates and minimum room night requirements are set by the hotels, not the reservation service or the tournament and are subject to change at the Hotel's discretion. Please confirm all cancellation policies for individual hotels with the reservation service (PYB).
- Please reserve your rooms early for best availability! Lack of hotel accommodations will not be cause for a refund of the team tournament fee after acceptance to event.
- Direct any questions regarding accommodations to the reservation service (PYB), not to the tournament staff.
- Please also direct any questions regarding room cancellation policies and dates to the hotel service (PYB), not to the tournament staff.
- If deferred from the tournament or plans change, please remember to cancel group room reservations according to the terms of your contract with the hotel. Please define the specific date and cancellation policy with the hotel service.
- If accepted to the tournament, please remember that hotels may release room blocks held for the event immediately after team acceptances are announced. Rates may change after the release of these blocks, so reserve early!
- Please read the Booking Process and Instructions linked within lodging info provided by PYB Sports.
- Please note, we realize some teams are within commuting distance but some on the team may wish to stay, and others may not, that is fine, just book the ones needed thru the service and not outside of the service.
- Please do not hesitate to ask questions regarding the tournament rules as they pertain to lodging. We are happy to help! Please email our tournament registrar - email
- If you have questions for the reservation service, please click below to continue.
To make arrangements for accommodations:
Questions? Contact Lindsay - email address